Monday 7 January 2008

Flying High!






Hey there everyone,

I've been out for 4 flights so far since I've arrived and have all been pretty spectacular if not for the views for the fact that the pilots do lots of low level stuff and fly up through glaciers and around peaks etc.. which makes for some very twitchy moments although they're all extremely experienced so I'm sure I'm in safe hands.

I've also been out on the seas on little RIB's which is an absolute hoot too as you can get some amazing pics if your hands stay warm enough to move!

I'm missing everyone back home but am sure that I'll be back before I know it and after a couple of weeks will be back to normal and working etc etc..

I hope everyone's ok and not too hung over from xmas and new year and that santa delivered the correct pressies.

Cheers me dears.

Gray.

2 comments:

Antarctic Boy said...

I am working but it's just so removed from anything I'd do back home and most of it involves going to extremely out of this world places!
Cheers for setting the blog up Rich I'll buy you a beer when I get back.

Anonymous said...

no probs. someone in the crown was moaning that they couldnt leave a comment so I have changed your settings to allow anyone to add a comment. hope this is ok.