Wednesday 2 January 2008

Hellooooo

Hello everyone,Just a quick message from down south. Everything's going pretty well over here and have already done so many things and none of them seem to include any work yet which is nice. I flew down to a place called Sky Blu yesterday which is about as far south as i'll get while i'm here and it's a very very cold place with just a sea of snow all around. I managed to get some pics of penguins that i'll attatch to this along with a few more of various other things. I can go skiing anytime i like literally as it's 24hr daylight at the mo and they provide the skidoo's for that too! it seems as though money is no object here as far as recreation is concerned. Anyway i hope all is well back home and everyone's ready for chrimbo? All the best from Antarctic Gray.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi, I've added your blog at http://www.telford-live.com. Keep the pics coming!

Anonymous said...

Hi, please can you get in touch with BBC Radio Shropshire. We'd like to get you 'on-air' and talking about what it's like down there - and what you've been getting up to. I'm sure the BAS won't mind you using their phone! .: the breakfast programme team is on 01743 237039

Anonymous said...

Hi Gra, can I have that £5 you owe me?

Anonymous said...

Howbiz li'l sis, a Colonel Trautman was asking after you, says he wanted to speak to you about doing some cleaning over in Lebanon. He said you'd know what he meant, and if you were available you’d know where to find him!!! The pics are really good, I reckon you could make a few squid if you got some really stunning ones, not that I’m cash obsessed or anything…but if you do need an agent I’m your man. Have you got any pics of glaciers you could post? Later bro

Bigbra